Friday, December 26, 2014

K.S.Thomas and SECRET HUDSON

**This is a M/M Romance. It contains adult content/ adult language**
Royce Lemmi went from being the bullied little freak in high school to rock and roll demigod in the blink of an eye. While playing to packed stadiums filled with screaming fans night after night is a daily reminder of how far he’s come, most days Royce can’t help but see that tortured soul from before, anytime he looks in the mirror.

Kieran Hudson has never spent a day of his life questioning who he was or what he wanted. He spends his days tending to his mother’s store, but his nights are dedicated to exploring the world through the lens of his camera and exposing beauty in the most unexpected places.

When Royce and Kieran’s paths cross in a twist of paparazzi fate, they both react true to form. Royce runs to hide the weakness he fears behind the success he now depends on, while Kieran never wavers on what he wants or who he wants to be with. And he’s going to do what he does best to convince Royce he’s right.

All Kieran has to do…is expose the beauty in the place Royce least expects to find it. Himself.

*All Finding Nolan Novels are stand alone stories. However, due to recurring characters and the way each story builds on the one before it, they are best read in order.*

ON AMAZON


K.S.THOMAS on AMAZON



Aside from being an author, I am also a mom to a beautiful little girl. I tell everyone I named her after my great-grandmother (because that's the mature answer), but really, I named her after my favorite princess - just so happens I got lucky and they had the same name...If I wasn't a writer, I would work on a horse ranch - I'm an animal lover (in addition to dogs, horses are at the top of my list). I wear flip-flops pretty much everywhere I go. I would rather stay awake until 5 am than get up at 5 am (years of bar tending have left their mark), if I can, I'm going to the beach AND I will always be nice to people who bring me chocolate...or coffee...if you bring me both, I'll probably love you forever.

A gypsy at heart, I write the way I live, following the story wherever it may lead, always ready to start the next one. This is clearly reflected in my body of work which to date includes everything from Children's Lit to Thrillers.
I happily reside in sunny Florida (for now) and can be contacted via my blog (www.friedgatortail.com), my website (www.ksthomas.net) or the following social media sites ~

Facebook: www.facebook.com/friedgatortail

Twitter: @friedgatortail

Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/friedgatortail





No comments:

Post a Comment