Friday, April 10, 2015

I is for ICE AGE

As a parent and a HUGE fan of animation. I may well choose animated movies as a topic for the challenge someday.

This year I have to include movies that have impacted me as a parent and the list is vast. I chose ICE AGE, because as a family we have always looked forward to all the sequels, one of those few that my son at 16 would not say is "not cool". It is a great movie to laugh and to discuss interesting topics. Changes in the Earths atmosphere through the ages and how different species can get along, or not. The best films to watch as a parent with our child are those that open great conversations, questions and opinions.

 
 
 
 

 
 

What is your favorite animated film? ... I personally could never choose just one!

No comments:

Post a Comment