Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Y is for Are YOU HERE.....

 

I must admit Y was the hardest letter and I almost chose You, Me and Dupree as one of the absolute worse movies I ever got dragged out to see.  As I looked through lists of movies with the letter Y I feel I may have missed something, but if anyone has suggestions I would love to hear them!

I ended up choosing a movie I watched recently on HBO  and cheated a bit. but as so many of the films I chose began with THE and I took a liberty there to use the second word I am going to do that with Y .

This movie has some very strong bonds and friendships, it explores certain things with outrageous humor and others with depth, I though the ending as much as it was not uplifting, it certainly was realistic.

ARE YOU HERE is not great BUT it was certainly better than  any other choice I found, and the characters grow, change and develop, while I did find some very entertaining moments,  I would not have given it the paltry two stars every review has given it, but unless you can see it at no cost to you, I would not spend my money either.  

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment